Tuesday 28 September 2010

My Brother

This week we are sharing the story of My Brother by Anthony Browne. The children have been working with Miss Lambert and Mrs Steel to act out some imaginary family role-play and tell us what it is about their families and brothers in particular that are so super......

I am the daddy, I tell everybody off! All these live here (pointing to the other children in the group) - Harvey
I am the brother called Alfie - Harry
My family can ride a bike....my brother the one with the black hair - Lucas
I am the dog. I like dogs...I'm going to stay in bed! - Leo
My mum can cook meals - Libby
My brother...on a skateboard. He goes upside down - Alexander

Matthew - my brother can skate a skateboard.
Guy - she (my sister) can ride a bike and do gymnastics. She's cool!
Ben - my sister can run fast (waving his arms to demonstrate) this fast!
Jasmine - I've got a sister, she's five. She goes to work

No comments: